Upping My Blog Game

So over the next couple of weeks you will probably be able to notice some changes on Charlotte's Corner, because I feel like my style is changing and I really want to reflect that through my blog. I'll give you a little heads up first though!



PHOTOGRAPHY.

One of my biggest annoyances with my blog has been my photography. I actually did a photography course at college so I am more than able to take photo's I just never had anything to take them with but now I have invested in a swanky new camera to take the photographs I actually want on my blog.

CONTENT.

Now that I am off college I have a lot of free time which means that I can take a lot more time on the content that I am producing and now I am only publishing content that I am 100% happy with.

SCHEDULING.

I am now going to be a lot more organised and I have now devised a new blogging schedule so that new posts go up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

SOCIAL MEDIA.

I am currently in the process of setting up a new themed instagram account but unfortunately my phone is broken so I'll let you guys know more of that when it's ready, but in the mean time you can always interact with me on Twitter and Pinterest which I'm aiming to be more active on.

BLOG DESIGN.

I now feel like my blog channels my style of simplicity but if there is anything else you want on my blog don't hesitate to ask.

Thats all for now. Have a great day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment