The Carry On Essentials Guide




So it is official traveling season, most commonly known as Summer . Everytime I say summer I automatically think of Olaf from Frozen. But yes,it is officially summer if you could even call it that. Near enough everyone I know is going away on holiday whether it abroad or to somewhere in Britain. No matter where or when you go on holiday I feel it is always essential to have a carry on or hand luggage of sorts. However I always face two different with hand luggage; I never know what to pack therefore always over packing. That being said I wanted to help others out but just giving you a list of all the essentials.










Firstly I like to pack a notebook and pen. I always pack these because sometimes I like to put pen to paper when I have ideas and its also good for doodling if you get board i also make sure to pack about two pens as I have had my pen run out on me before but its also good for colouring and highlighting if you need too so essentially you're killing two birds with one stone.


Something I would never be without is my Kindle. I always download at least ten books before I go on holiday and I normally read one of the books whilst traveling I also download music onto my kindle so that I don't waste up all my phone battery.


I haven't ever really seen the point of taking a bag load of makeup with you in you carry on however I more than anyone understand that makeup s a confident booster and who doesn't want to feel confident all the time? What I normally take is just some concealer blusher mascara and a tinted lipbalm. I chose a lipbalm over lipstick or lipgloss because when traveling especially on an aeroplane you lips and skin can become so dehydrated.


When travelling in a plane I normally pack two moisturisers one for my face and then one for my hands however when I travel by other means I just tend to pack my hand cream and then put the face moisturizer into my suitcase.


When sitting for a long time I've noticed how knotty the back of my hair can get so i now just pack a travel sized hair brush with me to avoid looking like I've stuck two wet hands in a plug socket.













What do you pack in your carry-on?




5 comments:

  1. it is indeed travel season & I'm traveling right now. I'm presently in Europe. My carry-on usually has my camera& all my chargers, lip liner, & a change of clothes ever since my sister lost her luggage. So we learned that the hard way. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't leave my house without my nook either!

    cool post x

    https://http://teddybearpaws1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete