3 Products I Regret Buying

It's not very often that I will be products, especially beauty products, without doing some research first. However the impulses take over and the products just starts screaming at me "buy me, BYE ME". Please just bare in mind that some of the brands of the products I've mentioned I love other products but these particular products just did not float my boat.


Firstly is the Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Nude Beige, the reason I didn't like this product is that for the price I was expecting it to last longer on my lips rather than be dissolved after 5 minutes also for the price I would have expected the pigmentation to be better. Another reason that I regret buying this lipstick is that when I got it the product FELL OUT OF THE BULLET! So then I had to smush it back in and it has never been the same since.

On to a more affordable product, Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit. My main problem with this product is that it doesn't have different colours for different skin tones. I have very pale skin so therefore the contour shade was to dark and the highlight shade was the same colour as my skin. Also the powders seem to be very chalky and the product doesn't last very long.

Talking of products that don't last very long, last but by no means least is the Seventeen Mascara which in my opinion smells like gone off nail glue. This mascara really does nothing for my lashes and after 2 hours the makeup monster has eaten it all!



What Makeup Products do you regret buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment