Current Favorites

In this post today I am going to separate all the things I have been loving, beauty and non-beauty favorites into their relative subcategories.

BEAUTY 

Makeup:


  • First off is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, I have been loving this foundation recently because with the summer in full swing (She says as it is pouring down with rain) this foundation is super light however it offers the perfect amount of coverage.
  • On the same Rimmel note I have been loving their new(ish) Lasting Finish Concealer . This really rivals my M.A.C Prolongwear and for me it doesn't crease underneath my eyes which is such a selling point for me. 
  • Another Rimmel Concealer favorite is the Wake Me Up. Not being a fan of the foundation I let the concealer just sit in my drawer but the other day I whacked it back out and haven't stopped using it .
  • For bronzers I have been loving the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in the Shade Golden Days combined with the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Duo.

Skincare

Recently I have been loving the Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser his is a great pamper item. I use it about once a week at the end of the week to treat my face. The product is thick and creamy and smells amazing (as do all of S&G’s products). I massage it into my face as per the directions and then wipe it off with the cloth provided. My face is left wonderfully soft, smooth and radiant. I absolutely love it. Another great product in the range.

LIFESTYLE

T.V Shows (I'm just going to list them so that there are No Spoilers)


  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Dance Moms
  • Criminal Minds

Music

  • Lost Frequencies- Are You With Me
  • Milky Chance- Stolen Dance
  • Kygo- Stole The Show
  • Ed Sheeran- Gold Rush

Movies 

  • Spy
  • Insurgent
  • Avengers- Age Of Ultron

BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment