THE BEST FROM MAKEUP REVOLUTION



Ah Makeup Revolution; A beauty blogger's new found friend. I can understand why though; Low rice and AMAZING quality (what's not to love?). Today I wanted to add my 2 pennies worth and talk you through my top picks and why I love them.






First up is the Iconic palettes. I love these as they are such good dupes for the Naked palettes from Urban Decay yet they are a fraction of the price.




On the same lines of the Iconic Palettes I also love the new Iconic Pro palettes which have 12 shades in which are super pigmented and really blendable. The have been compared to the Lorac Prom Palettes.




Even more eyeshadow next but they're all matte in the Flawless Matte palette. I have green eyes and finding the perfect eyeshadow palette for my eye colour has proven difficult but not anymore thanks to Makeup Revolution.




My next pick is actually their VIVID BAKED BRONZER IN GOLDEN DAYS, seeing as summer is just around the corner I find that this bronzer adds the most perfect amount of bronzing to my face. I have a lot of problem with bronzers as I am quite pale but Makeup Revolution have definitely hit the nail on the head







What are your top picks from Makeup Revolution?




No comments:

Post a Comment