What I look for in a blog

So, I know that my blog isn't crazy awesome of anything but I thought I would write this post to help aspiring bloggers like myself to give you all an insight into a reader's perspective.



So the first thing I like is that its easy to control. I don't want things to be popping up in my face and distracting me from the content, I'll just click off the blog.

NEVER EVER, EVER have music on your blog, if I'm at work or College and your favorite song starts blasting out you can bet your mascara collection that I will not be returning. Also your music taste probably isn't the same as mine.

I personally prefer Black text on a white background especially if there is a lot of text!

That leads me on to my next point, I don't want to be sitting there for hour reading about how great the pigmentation in your favorite blush is. Just get to the point!!!

My 3 Favorite Blogs:


I hope you liked this post, please let me know if you found it useful and if you would like me to do more posts in this category

No comments:

Post a Comment