The Perfect Red Lipstick, That Won't Cost You An Arm And A Leg

Hands up if you find it overly hard to find the ''Perfect Red Lipstick''? Yeah, me too. Alas, look no further, I have the answer for you...


Of course it was going to be from L'Oreal. Oh how I love that brand! This lipstick adds to my every growing collection of red lipstick, but Blake's Red is P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Let me break it down for you;

The scent is incredible. I am a huge fan of parma violets and it honestly baffles me how anyone couldn't love them, however if you don't like that scent then I would void this whole collection.

Packaging is beautiful, some of my lipsticks have lids were it smushs  the actual product therefore making it 10x harder to use in the morning, however the packaging for this product is designed so that the product never happens because it has a little cut out so that it closes nicely. Also the lid is tailored to the same shape as the bullet.

A struggle I always find when looking for the perfect red lipstick is that the pigmentation and formulation never go hand in hand. L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection have definitely fixed this problem, the actual colour of Blake's' Red is very dense and opaque, that being said in no way does this product sit heavy on the lips and is long lasting also.

What is your Go To Red Lipstick?

2 comments: