All About That Blusher

For as long as I have been into makeup, I just didn't really wear blusher because I just had so many problems with it because I am quite pale but, ALAS I have finally found some techniques and blushers that work well.


My favorite Blushers to use are;

  • Sleek Rose Gold because this offers such a nice highlight and has great pigmentation.
  • MUA blusher in Bon Bon because it is a perfect subtle coral for pale skins, I think this would look great on redheads!
  • TopShop Cream Blusher in Head Over Heels, it looks quite shocking in the pan but I like to dab my finger in lightly and really work it into my skin. This blush works best with a more intense eye/ lip look

The way that I have applied my blush recently has a big part in my kindled love for it. So before I use to apply blush with a standard blush circle brush, however that didn't suit my face so then I invested in an Angled Blush Brush from MAC and then I apply it on the apples of my cheeks and then really bring it up onto my cheek bones.

2 comments: