How To The Most Productive Day Of Your Life

Up until recently I was the laziest most unproductive person I have ever known! But alas, after following these tips and guidelines, everyday has been super productive so I thought I would try and help anybody who just needs a kick up the bum! Lets Begin...


BE A RABBIT, NOT A POTATO 

One of my biggest tips is to manage your time, this is something that I use to suck at. I would just sit at my desk and have loads of things to do and not have a clue when they need to be done by so I would just waste my time on social media. PRODUCTIVE. But seriously, the best way that I found to manage my time is by making a reasonable to do list. The reason I say reasonable is because I know from personal experience that if you have a to do list as long as your are, your just going to feel overwhelmed and nothing will get done. On that note, you must stick to your to do list, the way I found best to do this is by adding times/dates next to the dates that the tas needs to be done by, prioritising the urgent tasks. 

I really struggle with getting up early but I really try and make an effort to wake up before 9am and when I do I have such a more productive day. It's small things that can have the biggest impact.

Invest in a planner and plan your day. This way you know what you are doing when and can manage your time a 100% better.

NOBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE FUN

Just as a general rule of thumb I like to all the boring things first like, chores and painting my toenails and then I can go on to do the more interesting and fun things; BLOGGING.

PREPARATION IS KEY

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". Simple things lie preparing your clothes the night before or laying out your makeup can help you have a productive day just that little bit more


What are your tips for a productive day?

3 comments:

  1. Great tips!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tips are so helpful! I've been feeling so lazy recently hah I'll definitely need to buy a planner! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete