Why TopShop Beauty is the Best

Whenever I go into Topshop, I will always have at least two beauty items at the end, without fail. So today I thought was the perfect opportunity to tell you why I love it so much.



There are 3 main reasons why I love TopShop Beauty more than other clothing shops makeup;

1.Packaging: It's so cute and photogenic but apart from appearance, it's so lightweight. The Lipstick packaging is made of metal so that the lipstick doesn't melt so much in the summer as it would in plastic packaging. The Blushers are extra lightweight but are well made and they come with a compact mirror so they are great for traveling. TopShop do lip bullets which are slimline and don't have any extra packaging then necessary.

2.Formulation of the lipsticks is incredible because they are so long lasting, also the creme blushers particularly are great for in the summer months because the oils from my face don't eat the product up.  

3. The Scent is amazing because... it doesn't have one! I like my makeup not to have a scent to them because if they are all different and then they all mix and nobody want's that now do they?


Have you tried any TopShop Makeup? What are your thoughts? 

6 comments:

  1. I love topshop for it's amazing trendy clothes, I have never tried it's makeup but after reading this post I am definitely going to try! Thanks for posting. Please leave a comment on my blog at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/.
    Thanks
    AryaXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I have yet to try any makeup from TopShop. I really like the idea of the lip bullet though. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really tried Topshop make-up but I've heard so much about the lipsticks and their little highlighter pot. I think I should probably give them a go, although I'm sure I'll fall in love with them straight away! :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you try them let me know what you think over on twitter @charlottescornr

      Delete