Haircare Routine



In recent times, my hair has not been in the best of conditions. From copious amounts of box dyes ranging from Ginger to Black then having it striped and bleached blonde, to ombre, it's fair to say that my have has been through a battlefield full of harsh chemicals. That's probably why it's a good idea to devise an amazing haircare routine that will hopefully restore your hair to a natural or better condition. Just a little note before we start is that these products work for me and my hair type, style, colour and condition. This post will not tell you what will work for your hair, as I don't know the type, style, colour and condition your hair is in. However I do hope that you can get some tips if your hair is like mine which is dry, short, damaged and wavy.




My hair care essentials are definitely a good shampoo and conditioner. I must admit I have tried many of Shampoo and Conditioners are I believe I have got the best Shampoo and Conditioner strategy going. I use the Tresemme Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner all over my scalp. This helps restore moisture back to my hair and reduce breakage. Next I go in with the Pro-Voke purple Shampoo at the ends of my hair to maintain the blonde ombre.




About once a week I use a mask on my hair and the one I like to use is L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill Hair Masque– an intensely nourishing hair treatment designed to specifically treat your weak, damaged hair. This masque is deeply nourishing and conditioning, and will leave your locks so luscious and soft – lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment