Primark Eye Shadow Quads Review

Who knew PRIMARK did makeup? Decent makeup at that! Today I am going to be reviewing the beautiful eyeshadow quads.


These eyeshadows have amazing pigmentation and actual resemble the colours in the pan when you put them on your lid. I don't know about you but that is one of my biggest pet peeves with makeup, when it looks really nice in the packaging and then when you put it on your face it turns into a completely different product.

These eyeshadows are also really easy to blend and for the amazing price of just £2 I was not expecting them to be this easy to blend. These quads also come with a mirror so are travel friendly. The only negative thing that I have to say about these eyeshadows are that they emit a lot of dust and fallout so I only use them if I'm not in a rush.


Have you tried any Primark P.S Beauty Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment