Blogs I Am Loving Right Now

Recently I have prefered to read blog posts rather than watch youtube video's, therefore I thought I would compile a list of all my favorite blogs.

First up is Cocochic, ran by the beautiful Stephanie, is an amazing blog which mainly focuses on fashion but Stephanie also gives great blog advice and is very relatable every post of hers is an absolute delight to read.

HaySparkle is a very pretty blog which offers to cater for all your beauty review cravings.

Lets Talk Beauty gives me the right dosage of beauty deliciousness all in one post, the posts that Vicki writes are so beautiful and professional. The layout of the blog is so easy on the eye but also easy to navigate.

Little Fickle offers some amazing posts on everything from mental illnesses to beauty, all her posts are carefully written and are beautifully handled .

Next is Lilmisschickas, a lifestyle and travel blog with just a drop of beauty, it is a very refreshing read to satisfy all my disney needs.



What are your favorites blogs to read and why?

8 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I love finding new bloggers to read so I'll be sure to check out all of the above!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, They're great bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find great bloggers through these posts, anyone who helps with beauty cravings is good with me! X

    New blog design and poolside holiday outfit over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading these posts to find new bloggers! x

      Delete
  5. I like your recommendations, thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete